Please fill out the form below.
Infinite Scale is always looking for interested candidates and qualified portfolios, please send us a cover letter, resume and portfolio via email.
Graphic Designer – In House Branding + Marketing
Infinite Scale is seeking a Branding and Marketing Graphic Designer to join our team. Successful candidates will possess comprehensive branding and marketing experience for a professional services company, preferably in the sports industry. Must possess strong critical thinking, branding, graphic design, marketing, communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is accountable for the graphic design leadership and support for the marketing and promotion of Infinite Scale. Working closely with the Marketing Director and Partners, this person will ensure that all Marketing initiatives are delivered to the highest standards. This role reports to the Marketing Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, energetic individual who has the critical thinking skills, decisive style and attentiveness to ensuring the delivery of a brand that holds itself to high standards.
The primary responsibility for this position is to strategize, develop and execute branding, marketing and communications initiatives that promote the studio, projects and clients. Successful candidates will possess strong conceptual, typographic, visual communication, and problem-solving skills as it relates to Branding and Marketing for Infinite Scale. Additionally, a secondary responsibility is to support the graphic design development for client projects under the direction of the lead, Senior Designer.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Participate in strategic marketing planning sessions
- Own and defend the brand, ensuring a consistent experience across touchpoints
- Conceptual development, design development and implementation of design for website, advertising (print and digital), video, social and events
- Research and analysis as it relates to the conceptual development
- Creation of new business proposals and Infinite Scale presentations, in both Keynote and Power point, providing critical thinking around flow and content
- Creation of video storyboards
- Photography retouching
- Deliver timely website updates in new content management system
- Preparation of production files and specifications for all marketing material
- Review proofs; attend press checks; attend photo and video shoots
- Understand graphic design standards, production methods and costs for products/processes utilized in Brand Marketing
Our studio’s process is collaborative and requires strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design required
- Minimum three years professional design experience
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert in both Keynote and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with website Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with web site asset preparation
- Ability to work across multiple Marketing mediums including: Digital, Print, Photography, Video
- Strong Photo retouching skills
- Knowledge of sports teams, leagues or venues is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Great personal style