Please fill out the form below.
Infinite Scale is always looking for interested candidates and qualified portfolios, please send us a cover letter, resume and portfolio via email.
Senior Project Manager
The primary responsibility for the Senior Project Manager is to lead and manage the large-scale studio projects. This includes understanding the client objectives and driving the strategic direction of the project. This position requires high-level client services and relationship management. The candidate who holds this position must be able to anticipate and balance the clients and studio needs, and lead the team in delivering on them. This person will guide and mentor project managers and coordinators that are assigned to his/her client/projects. This position is responsible for ensuring that timelines and budgets are proactively maintained, and that team communication is consistent and timely. Client satisfaction and project profitability are key metrics.
The position requires an experienced senior-level project manager with strong experiential graphic design skills, the ability to think in three dimensions and an understanding of substrates, production methods and costs for products/processes utilized in environmental graphic design. Candidate must have a strong comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations. Must be able to read and interpret architectural documents and shop drawings. Thorough experience with site analysis and programming for complex wayfinding, interpretive and sport-related environments.
This position will focus on directing and managing projects – from strategy to delivery and implementation. This position will work closely with all Infinite Scale Partners.
Reports to : Principal/Director of Project Management.
Key responsibilities and expectations include, but not limited to:
- Strategy & Research: Develops and drives the core strategy and positioning for projects. Directs and conducts the appropriate level of research and analysis as it relates to the conceptual development and documentation of the project.
- Client knowledge: Knowledgeable about our client industry, specifically sport industry as it relates to our sport clients.
- Client service: Proactively anticipates and responds to the clients requests/needs; ensure client is satisfied with design quality and service. Relates to client needs, both spoken and unspoken.
- Project management: Lead team in keeping project on task, on schedule and on budget. Ensures that team communication is delivered in a consistent and timely fashion.
- Project budget management: For assigned projects, ensures weekly analysis of hours spent versus budgeted. Manages all project expenses ensuring any overruns are covered via change orders.
- Resource Planning: Review project resource requirements on a weekly basis to ensure appropriate staff is planned to deliver on project requirements.
- Training/Mentorship: Leads the training, support and fostering of project coordinators to encourage individual development of core project management abilities and the process of graphic design/environmental graphic design
- Team management: Leading, managing and guiding resources to achieve specific goals.
- Design trends: Knowledgeable about current trends and design excellence in global community of design.
- Meeting preparation: Supervise preparation of presentation materials for client meetings; client presentations.
- Presentation skills: Confidence and capability to lead and give successful presentations. Able to express creative thoughts articulately in internal brainstorms and client presentations.
- Quality Control: Supervise the quality control of production files and specifications for production/fabrication.
- Technical Production knowledge: Understand substrates, production methods and costs for products/processes utilized in graphic design/environmental graphic design.
- Vendor coordination: Coordinating with bid-vendors for print specifications and/or fabrication and installation costs.
- Construction admin: Review proofs; attend press checks; attend site visits; construction administration of design intent.
- Technology: Knowledgeable about emerging and advanced technologies for the design industry - solutions, specifications, costs and installation information.
- Technical skills: Fluent in preparation, review and specifications of production art, thorough understanding of architectural drawings, and preparation of and knowledge of design development drawings.
- Project documentation: Oversees the creation and documentation of all job specific correspondence, such as meeting notes and project release forms among many other project related documents.
- Business mindset: Understands and works to increase profitability.
Infinite Scale is seeking talented sport graphic designers to join our team. Successful candidates will possess strong conceptual, typographic, visual communication and problem-solving skills. Responsibilities include assisting in all phases of project including concepting, design development through implementation for sport-specific projects.
The position requires a designer with very strong graphic skills, an understanding of production and printing methods and costs for products/processes utilized in environmental graphic design. The workload is predominantly sports-oriented venue, event and brand projects.
Infinite Scale designers possess an in-depth understanding of materials and production/ fabrication techniques; and have a demonstrated ability to turn design concepts into reality. We seek well-rounded design professionals and expect excellent client and presentation skills. Our studio’s process is collaborative and requires strong communication skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS + SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic, industrial, interior design or architecture
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design or related field
- Experience working with multiple project directors, fabricators and clients
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop), CADTools and Sketchup a plus
- Ability to quickly generate numerous initial design concepts and develop them into final design solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position may require travel
Infinite Scale is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to join our team. Successful candidates will possess comprehensive marketing experience for a professional services company, preferably in the sports industry. Must possess strong leadership, project management, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is accountable for the development and delivery of vision, strategy and resource requirements for promotion of Infinite Scale. Working closely with the Partners, the Marketing Director will define marketing goals, objectives, strategies and related activities that align to support the studio’s business and financial objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, highly organized, energetic individual who has the leadership skills, decisive style and attentiveness to the sports industry.
The primary responsibility for the Marketing Director is to strategize, develop and execute marketing and communications initiatives that promote the studio’s Partners, designers, projects and clients. You will lead the internal team to execute the marketing needs of the business and have internal design support as need for the following responsibilities:
- Strategize, plan and execute comprehensive marketing plan for the studio
- Planning, execution and management of social media presence, campaigns that are appropriate and relevant
- Provide project management planning and execution including: creation and daily management of project and editorial calendars, leading status meetings and authoring meeting notes, as well as proactively managing daily tasks lists
- Author creative briefs and lead teams to ensure deliverables meet business goals and objectives
- Shepherd new business RFPs from receipt to delivery, ensuring timely input from key stakeholders
- Draft business development proposals
- Create presentations, marketing materials and sales collateral
- Manage and update website content, articles, blogs
- Write press materials for future, current and completed projects
- Conceptualize and draft scripts and create storyboards for video production
- Create comprehensive suite of promotional tools including boilerplate presentations, presentation templates
- Work with designers to create style-guide and graphic guidelines for all external communication and sales/proposals
- Manage design award competitions entries
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS + SKILLS
Infinite Scale seeks well-rounded design marketing professionals and expects excellent client and presentation skills. Our studio’s process is collaborative and requires strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 7+ years of relevant experience in a marketing role, preferably for a design studio, pro sports franchise or major sporting venue
- Extremely organized with strong project management skills
- Ability to balance concurrent deliverables and deadlines
- Consensus builder with strong ability to drive decisions, managing up an down the organization
- Calm, cool and collected in an active and fast-paced environment
- Technical orientation and understanding of traditional, digital and social media is a must
- Portfolio of successful marketing campaigns, programs and systems that demonstrate creativity, leadership, strategy and problem-solving abilities
- Must be self driven with good communication and public speaking skills to work across various organizations
- Knowledge of sports teams, leagues or venues is ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to travel